Five budding artists from our Torfaen projects took part in a 10-week art project to boost their confidence and self-esteem. They created an original joint mosaic made up of smaller personal pieces. We created a photobook of how it was made and you can see a copy at our offices on the Kingsway.
Involvement and Inclusion (I&I)
Our Involvement and Inclusion (I&I) strategy is our plan to involve our clients in decision making.
We are currently working with our clients, staff and stakeholders to review our strategy.
We need you to:
- Comment on the service we give you
- Help us to give better services
- Help us plan and develop our services
- Be involved in decisions that affect you
- Develop your knowledge and skills
- Meet new people
- Help us to produce the client magazine
- Help us to interview our staff
- Attend meetings with other clients
- Tell us what you think of our services
- Help us to review our services.
- Attend the annual Gwalia on Tour events.
We will support you with:
- Reasonable travel expenses and childcare costs
- Refreshments at meetings
- Various times and venues for meetings
For more information please speak to your support worker or email the I&I team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01792 460609.
The client editorial panel meets twice before each magazine is produced.
- Layout and design
- Content and features
- The topic for the 'Focus On' section of each edition
- Other magazines and best practice ideas
- The draft version of the magazine and any changes needed.
New members are always welcome so ask your support worker for details of the next meeting if you would like to join in.
To submit an article for the magazine, use the forms below:
If there are any people in your photograph, please complete the Image consent form [pdf] 202KB