Comments, compliments and complaints
At Gwalia we are committed to giving you the best possible service. We know sometimes that things can go wrong and we want to work with you quickly to resolve any issues that you may be experiencing. We welcome your feedback and we are always pleased to hear when we have done well, but we also want to hear when things have not gone well.
If Gwalia or our contractors make a mistake, or you are not happy about something we have done or not done, we want you to tell us so we can put it right and learn from it. The more you tell us, the better our services will become.
We also welcome compliments about our staff or services; we want to know what we are doing well so we can keep getting better.
Here’s how you can tell us;
- In person to any staff member
- By phone on freephone 0800 012 1080 or 01792 488288 from a mobile.
- By letter to Customer Solutions, 7-13 The Kingsway, Swansea, SA1 5JN
- By email to Customer Solutions
- Online via the form below