Nuisance from Pets

If your neighbours have pets that are causing a nuisance they may be unaware, so it would be helpful if firstly you discuss the issue with your neighbour. If the problem continues then you should report the problem to your local Council and let us know too.

Dog Fouling and Stray Dogs

If you are having problems with dogs in your neighbourhood, you should report this to us.  You’ll need to provide as much information as possible about the dog, its owner and their address to help with our investigation.  We also advise you to contact your Local Authority Dog Warden.  They have powers to issue on the spot fines to owners whose dogs are caught fouling, and the Dog Wardens work with us to tackle the issues together.  Dog Wardens can also collect stray dogs.

If you believe a neighbour has a dog which is a banned breed, you should contact the Police on their non emergency number: 101.

Animals being Mistreated

If you think an animal is being mistreated by its owner, you should contact the RSPCA.

talk to us

For more information on this subject or on any other matter relating to Gwalia Housing, please contact us via telephone on 0800 012 1080. Alternatively you can use our online form or send us an email. You can also connect with us via facebook or twitter.

Feel free to share this page