- Structure – foundations, roof, chimney stack, walls.
- External – doors, window frames and sills, drains, gutters and outside pipes, pathways, steps, garages, outhouses, fencing and gates
- Internal – walls, skirting boards, door frames, doors, ceilings, floors (but not painting and decoration)
- Services -Electrical wiring, sockets and light fittings, gas piping, fitted heaters, radiators, water heaters, baths, toilets, sinks, basins, tap washers, adjusting and re-washering ball valves
- Communal areas in flats – corridors, stairways and entrances, TV aerials, stairway lights, lifts and entry phones
- Your property – everything you own or that needs fixing because of work you have done; such as holes in walls from fitted shelves
- Fuses and light bulbs
- Fixtures and fittings – such as curtain rails and toilet seats
- Keys and Locks – replacement keys and new locks.
- Blockages – in pipes and toilets
- General housekeeping – such as tightening screws
- Glazing – if you, your family or a guest has broken a window, we will fix it and you will have to pay for the work, through our recharge system*
- Appliances – our own gas or electric fires, or kitchen appliances