Customers Influence Decisions at Gwalia
We have a dedicated team who work with customers to make sure that your voice and experiences can influence:
- the decisions we make
- the way we deliver services to you
- the things we spend our budgets on
- the way we design your homes and neighbourhoods
We know you are busy, and sometimes too far away to attend workshops, training and meetings. So we have designed a number of ways you can get involved:
- Email us with a specific idea or suggestion
- Call us for a conversation about a specific idea or suggestion
- Contact us on Facebook or Twitter
- Sign up to Gwalia Voices – an email forum: get regular updates and consultations straight to your inbox
- Join a group of other customers collaborating with us more often:
- Gwalia Residents Disability Group – join a motivated group of Gwalia residents who volunteer to support disabled customers to settle in, access services and feel safe in their new home.
- Customer Service Committee – work alongside Senior Managers to influence how services are delivered, budgets are spent and future plans are made.
- Service Watch – take a thorough look at our services, analyse data, speak with other customers and make formal recommendations on how to improve customer experiences.
We may also be able to introduce you to a local community group, so get in touch to find out who is already active in your neighbourhood. Or let us know about a group you already belong to so that we can point others in your direction.
Alongside improving services, by joining these groups customers can learn new skills, boost confidence, help with a gentle re-introduction to the work environment and assist customers to change the direction of their current careers and build their C.V. Find out more information here.