Paying your Rent
Here are all the ways that you can pay your rent:
- Log in to MyGwalia where you can also check your balance, log repairs and control your contact information
- Download the Allpay App by searching Allpay on the Google Play Store or the App Store*
- By direct debit or standing order (contact us and we can set this up with you)
- At any location displaying a Paypoint sign using your rent card
- By posting a cheque to our office
- At any Post Office in the UK using your rent card
- By phoning us and using a Credit or Debit card
*please note: you will need your 19-digit rent card number to ensure that the money gets to your account.
If you have any queries or difficulties paying your rent please contact us straight away. We are here to help you, and the earlier you get in touch, the more we can do to take the pressure off you.
- Rent is paid weekly, one week in advance. We do not have any rent free weeks.
- If you can’t pay your rent weekly we can arrange for you to pay on a monthly or other payment basis.
- If you pay monthly or 4 weekly, you have to pay at the start of the month.
- You will get four weeks notice in writing if we make changes to the amount of rent you pay.
- Rent statements are not sent out regularly, but are available upon request at any time.