Money Support Officers
Our Money Support Officers, Sam and Alison, can help you make the most of your money. If you want advice on:
- Money saving- tips, hints and ideas
- Benefits – make sure you are on the right benefits, and accessing all that you are entitled to
- Budgeting – making the most of the money you have coming in
- Reducing your utility bills – through grants, switching suppliers, changing your usage
- Grants – for employment, training, furniture
- Welfare reform – with all the changes to benefits, we can help you understand if or how its going to effect you.
- Accessing specialist debt and benefit advice
Don’t let the weight of money worries weigh you down…get in touch with our Money Support Officers through the links below.
About Gwalia Arrears Asset Based Community Development Benefits Blaenymaes Card Payments Change of Circumstance Children Community Community Action Community Services Contact us Customer Suggestions Digital Inclusion Disability DIY Employment Support Get Involved Grants Homes Housing Housing Benefit Improve Services Influence Decisions We Make Leaving your Home Maintenance Money Nuisance Prevention Performance Pirate Ship Rent Repairs Safety Scrutiny Skills and Employment Skills Development Surveys Tenancy Tenant Resources Universal credit Vacancies Volunteering Welfare Reform What's On Blaenymaes Young People