Recycling in Carmarthenshire

Carmarthenshire Council provides:

  1. Blue bags
  2. Green food bins
  3. Brown caddy for kitchen

What goes in blue bin:

  • Paper/Card – Newspaper/magazines, catalogues, telephone directories, junk mail, writing paper, shredded paper, envelopes, food and drink cartons, cereal boxes, cardboard boxes, toilet roll/kitchen roll tubes, egg boxes, ready meal sleeves
  • Plastic – Plastic bottles, yoghurt pots, margarine tubs, plastic punnets/ready meal trays, plastic coat hangers, plastic film
  • Metals – Food and drink cans, aerosols, jam jar lids, foil

Find out more about recycling in Carmarthenshire here.  You can also use the handy tool to find out when your recycling is collected.

talk to us

For more information on this subject or on any other matter relating to Gwalia Housing, please contact us via telephone on 0800 012 1080. Alternatively you can use our online form or send us an email. You can also connect with us via facebook or twitter.

Feel free to share this page