Pay your Rent
Here are all the ways that you can pay your rent:
- Log in to MyGwalia where you can also check your balance, log repairs and control your contact information
- Download the Allpay App by searching Allpay on the Google Play Store or the App Store*
- By direct debit or standing order (contact us and we can set this up with you)
- At any location displaying a Paypoint sign using your rent card
- By posting a cheque to our office
- At any Post Office in the UK using your rent card
- By phoning us and using a Credit or Debit card
Our Income Management Team are here to help you pay your rent so if you need a rent card or any other help you can phone them.
*please note: you will need your 19-digit rent card number to ensure that the money gets to your account.