Pay your Rent
Here are all the ways that you can pay your rent:
- Log in to MyGwalia where you can also check your balance, log repairs and control your contact information*
- Download the Allpay App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store**
- By direct debit or standing order (contact us and we can set this up with you)
- At any location displaying a Paypoint sign using your rent card
- By posting a cheque to our office
- At any Post Office in the UK using your rent card
- By phoning us and using a Credit or Debit card***
*If you make a payment online and get an error message, please do not make the payment again. If you are unsure if the payment has gone through, please contact us on 01792 488288 and we will check the status of your payment.
**please note: you will need your 19-digit rent card number to ensure that the money gets to your account.
***Following a change in PCI regulations from 1 April 2018 the way in which Tai Gwalia Cyf takes payments over the telephone has changed.
From Tuesday 29 May 2018 you can make rent payments via an automated telephone system. To do this please select option 3 followed by option 1 when contacting Tai Gwalia Cyf on 01792 488288 or Freephone 0800 012 1080. To make the payment you must input the 19 digit reference number showing on your rent payment card.